Saturday, July 25, 2009

Eew, eww - gross!!!

Look at that face - does it look like the face of someone who could do anything wrong?

Oscar has a new pastime - eating Adah's dirty cloth and disposable diapers. I know gross!!! He tipped over the garbage can in our bedroom and ate part of a disposable diaper and busted open a bag of dirty cloth diapers in the garage to eat part of another dirty diaper. Luckily it doesn't seem to have caused him much internal distress. Let's hope it was just a one time thing and he doesn't do it again!

2 comments:

Vim said...

Niiiiiiiiice.

B.A. Hunter said...

Serena,

Thanks for entering my Planet Wise giveaway. I looked on my Google friend connect and I am not seeing you on my followers. I posted your "I follow" comments. Maybe it didn't work when you signed up through google friend connect. Can you please try again? Otherwise those entries are invalid. Sorry, don't mean to be a pain. :-)
Thanks,
Beth