Wednesday, March 14, 2007

San Diego

The weekend before we adopted Oscar, Isaac and I visited San Diego. It was fabulous. On Sunday we saw Vim and Joe (who we hadn't met before) who showed us around Old Town, Balboa Park and Extraordinary Deserts (which was right by our hotel - good thing I didn't know about it before the last day or I would be fat and broke). Isaac and I also made it to the zoo on Saturday, which was gigantic.

We were dumb though and didn't take the trolley tour first, as recommended by the lady at the hotel. Instead we walked around and got hot and tired. There were lots of hogs and deer thrown in between all the exciting animals. Before Isaac showed up, I was able to go to Coronado Island, Pacific Beach and La Jolla. They were all beautiful, especially the sunsets.


Coronado Island


La Jolla

It's pretty cheap for us to get to San Diego from here and I can see us visiting often. There's lots and lots to do there if we get tired of the beach.



No comments: