Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our 2nd anniversary. Hard to believe that 2 years has flown by so quickly already. I only just got my dress cleaned!

I am a stinky wife though, because I have zero presents for my wonderful husband. I have some in the works though and hopefully will have one of them by tonite. Unfortunately I am going to have a really hard time topping last years gift (I changed my name and gave him all of the paper work, plus the stationary I ordered for myself with my new name (1st anniversary = paper) - I had resisted changing my name, but eventually felt that it was right). This cotton anniversary thing is hard - I am pretty sure Isaac doesn't want clothes of any sort or linens.

I don't know what we are doing to celebrate, Isaac is in charge this year.

I think sometimes we take being married for granted, but it is by far the best thing I have ever done in my life. Isaac is the most perfect husband I could possibly ask for and we compliment each other in ways I never could have imagined. We have wonderful family that loves us both and we have so many opportunities that we are fortunate enough to experience together. I love our life together and I think that we are both truly happy at this moment and with what the future holds for us.

Happy anniversary Isaac. I love you!

No comments: