Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Announcing babies!

Ha!!! How many of you thought I meant our babies??? Come on, fess up now, don't be ashamed. No, we are not have any babies or even a single baby, but I did notice some new additions to our fish tank this morning:

They are much smaller than they appear here - they're probably about 3/4 of an inch long and 1/4 inch high. They're marble mollies and there are 3 of them total.

Oh and that green you see, there is some algae in the tank, but it's not really that bad, I promise!

I have no idea when they were born (we only have one marble molly in the tank, guess she was pregnant when we got her a couple of months ago). I also have no idea if there were more of them that have been eaten. I tried to get a picture of the mama, but she was too fast. I separated them this morning and got them a separate net/tank thing to go into in the main tank. I'll let you know, internet, how they're doing.

yeah for fish babies!!!

1 comment:

Jose said...

Serena, you are awesome and it's been far too long since we were in touch. I did think you were talking about you and Isaac's babies and I admit it scared me a bit. Some day, some very special day in the indistinct future, I will get around to writing an email but in the mean time, hello to you both!